After the introduction of the World Wide Web, there has been a revolution in the entire world about how people communicate with each other. Since then, there has been constant innovations in the ways which people use the internet to communicate with people from all over the world.
With the passage of time, the already established ways have been made better than before, and innovation has taken place at an exponential rate. Due to these factors, the already existing ways have been made more efficient as well as effective over the passage of time.
Gone are the days when people had to wait days to receive a message from someone on the other half of the globe. Now, it can be done with a single click.
Not only textual data, but also multimedia such as images and videos. However, if you are new to the email platforms and the internet in general, you may face some difficulties in the beginning even in performing new tasks.
If that is the case, you do not need to worry, as we have you covered! This post will guide you to send a multimedia message via one of the most popular email platform, Hotmail in a step by step manner.
How one can send multimedia messages through Hotmail
By following the steps given below, one can send multimedia messages using the platform of Hotmail:
- Go to www.Hotmail.com
- Log in to the account.
- Start a new email by clicking on the option of “New message”.
- Enter the email of the recipient.
- Enter the subject of the email.
- Write any message you want to send along the multimedia file. It is okay, even if there is no written message you want to send along the multimedia files.
- Click on the option of attachments. It will have an icon of a paper-clip. This can be found at the below of the email body.
- A small drop down menu will appear. Click on the option of “Browse this computer” if the file you want to send is stored on the computer system under use. If else, click on the option of “Browse drive” if the file you are looking for is stored on an online drive.
- Once the selected option opens, browse and select your multimedia file.
- Double click on the file. It will be loaded onto the email body.
- Once the multimedia file has loaded, click on the send option.
This way, the multimedia file selected would be sent to the email entered. Multiple files can also be sent using the same method in a single email. A huge advantage of using this method is that the high quality of multimedia can be kept intact.
Otherwise, if any other online platform is used for the same purpose, chances are that the high quality of the multimedia files is bound to be compromised. However, there is a limit here as well, and files too large cannot be sent using the same process.